Orlando and Eleaner Pigliavento
Orlando and Eleaner Pigliavento established the studio in the fall of 1954. They have performed in clubs and theaters throughout the northeast. They have been very active in community theater as performers, directors, and choreographers with the Schenectady Light Opera Company, the Schenectady Civic Players, Proctors Theater and many civic groups. Mr. Pigliavento received his BA Degree from Siena College and an MS in Education from SUNY Oneonta. He was an elementary teacher in the Burnt Hills Ballston Lake Schools for 33 years.